The city of Noida is well known for developed infrastructure, communication and transportation facilities, huge commercial complexes and lavish malls. Hence, there is high demand for residential flats in Noida. Activities like purchasing, selling and renting of flats in Noida are quite common. Let us take a look at the following facts related to the residential apartments in Noida.
Facts of Residential Flats in Noida
- The residential sector enjoys a high growth wave. Due to the price appreciation of the residential flats in Noida, property investment has become quite lucrative for many. Hence, generating more demand for Noida residential spaces.
- Noida has also earned a viable zone for property investment not only among its people but also among investors of the entire NCR. The flats are given as rents to the huge corporate population of the city. Thus, fetching good investment returns.
- To ice the cake, the Non Residential Indians (NRI) show preference for purchasing high end luxury residential flats in Noida. The properties are considered to be their second home as part of their real estate investment portfolio. It is estimated that there would be an expected foreign direct investment of 30,000 crores in the coming years.
- The prime residential zones of Noida consists of sector 14, 15, 27, 28, 29 and 37. All the sectors predominantly consist of plotted housing while sector 44 mainly consists of group housing flats.
- Though there is high demand for Noida residential homes but majority buyers consists of Noida residential flats as their second home or simply for investment purpose.